We believe if you have passion, whether it’s sports, business, career, or studies you will adamantly achieve greater. Since our employees manage projects and provide direction in the early phases of their career at Genesis, we cultivate most of our top management internally. We empower team members with responsibility and provide opportunities to grow for those who share our values.
Empowerment, ownership, and fulfillmentWe recruit those who can independently take ownership of a project from planning, implementation to completion and can discern between process and result.
Continuous education and developmentRemaining relevant in today's market requires us to select self-starters who consistently study the latest global technology trends, continuously display a passion for learning, and actively apply new knowledge of emerging technologies.
It's all about attitudePeople who possess a positive mental attitude have a place at Genesis. Not only do we value leadership, but place value on those who can effectively participate in a team environment collectively achieving common goals.
Ambitious People, Please ApplyWe believe that motivation is self-created and we know a person’s motivation stems from various personal reasons. We seek self-driven professionals who exhibit a high level of motivation both in their professional life as well as their personal life.
Identifying and refining talent is paramount to successOur continued commitment to quality deliverables relies on our ability to identify, retain, and continuously educate only the most talented individuals who strive to succeed in both their professional and personal lives.
Head of Growth and Development Natalia Oleynik
The technology sector is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic industries in history. While working in technology an individual is competing daily with teams worldwide.
At Genesis, we provide unique opportunities. We allocate exceptional resources for the development of our employees, which include:
- Free English courses for people of all levels
- We have Conversations on Fridays with internal or external IT experts from all over the world (half of the Ukrainian IT community visited us)
- Our corporate library features the best business literature, books on personal development, videos of important meetings and free books for training in
- We also conduct vertical meetings between projects to share experiences
- We offer assistance to junior employees via a senior employee (for example, if you are just starting to work with Facebook ads, we will have an experienced professional help you and answer all of your questions)
- Genesis CEO Vladimir Mnogoletniy writes and informative and educational blog on building and managing a business;
- We offer training sessions and seminars within the company
- We also participate in key events in the IT industry worldwide
- External relevant courses are available upon specific requests
Sport and Leisure
Our employees can stay fit and healthy thanks to our running and jogging lessons. We also have a soccer and a basketball team, who are coached by professional coaches. There are tennis tables, treadmills, a crossbar for pull-ups / abs exercises, dumbbells, two PlayStation consoles, and a shower in our offices. On top of that, we also offer corporate discounts at the nearest gyms for our employees.