We believe that if you are passionate about something, be it sports, business, your career or studies, you will spend your life doing something productive and trying to be your best at it. Almost everyone from Genesis’ top management grew inside the company. On average, most of our employees started managing projects and directions when they were 22-27 years old. At Genesis, we try to offer growth opportunities, as well as give responsibility, to the people who share our values.
Getting things done, independently and responsiblyWe look for people who know how to take responsibility and implement projects from start to finish. Genesis is on the hunt for the kind of people who understand the difference between the process and the result, and who can function independently and responsibly.
Continuous growth and learningWe look for people who develop and better themselves every day. We want people who understand that in a few years, their acquired knowledge may be obsolete, and as a result, will push them to stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends globally.
We thrive on positive attitudeGenesis looks for people who are positive about their work and the world around them. Usually, we do not deal with indifferent people, or those who are out to make work life difficult for others (even if they are highly professional).
We want self-motivated peopleAt Genesis, we believe that motivation is self-created. We know and understand that people are motivated for various personal reasons. These are the kinds of people we want in the Genesis family. We look for people with a high level of motivation and desire to act, not just in their personal lives, but also in their professional lives.
Recognising and developing talent is key to successWe look for the most talented people for our projects. We want people who take great pride in their work and personal lives. Our ability as a company to find, recognise and motivate talented people has created unique conditions for our employees to work and thrive in.
Head of Growth and Development Natalia Oleynik
IT is the most highly dynamic and fast-growing industry in the history of mankind. When working at an IT company, a person competes daily with dozens of teams from New York to Shanghai.
At Genesis, we provide unique opportunities. We allocate exceptional resources for the development of our employees, which include:
- Free English courses for people of all levels;
- We have Conversations on Fridays with internal or external IT experts from all over the world (half of the Ukrainian IT community visited us);
- Our corporate library features the best business literature, books on personal development, videos of important meetings and free books for training in electronic format;
- We also conduct vertical meetings between projects to share experiences;
- We offer assistance to junior employees via a senior employee (for example, if you are just starting to work with Facebook ads, we will have an experienced professional help you and answer all of your questions);
- Genesis CEO Vladimir Mnogoletniy writes and informative and educational blog on building and managing a business;
- We offer training sessions and seminars within the company;
- We also participate in key events in the IT industry worldwide;
- External relevant courses are available upon specific requests
Sport and Leisure
Our employees can stay fit and healthy thanks to our running and jogging lessons. We also have a soccer and a basketball team, who are coached by professional coaches. There are tennis tables, treadmills, a crossbar for pull-ups / abs exercises, dumbbells, two PlayStation consoles, and a shower in our offices. On top of that, we also offer corporate discounts at the nearest gyms for our employees.