Business Development Manager (BetterMe USA)
BetterMe is one of the TOP-5 favorite apps in Health&Fitness category in the USA. For the last 1,5-year apps family BetterMe has been downloaded more than 15 million (iOS+Android). We have 5 mln women community on FB – more than any other competitor has. Apps have a 4.5* rating of the IOS App Store. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 40 people in Kyiv.
We're largest partners Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Pinterest / Twitter from CEE. We have huge experience in user acquisition / analytics / ROI calcs, and we work with very advanced technologies (AR, VR, machine learning, etc.).
BetterMe turned a smartphone into a personal trainer, who understands needs and helps reach desired results our customers. We by analyzing users behavior and create personalized user data profiles, ensuring reliable and long-lasting relationships between us.
There are several successful products in the family BetterMe:
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Workouts
- BetterMen: Workouts
- BetterMe: Meditation
- BetterMe: Yoga
- BetterMe: Walking
Our mission is to help people creating happiness within. Having your mind and body in harmony is vital. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
We are expanding BetterMe team and searching for Business Development Manager.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Business Development Manager role at BetterMe is the best job out there for someone looking to grow in a sales and business development role at a fast-paced growth-stage startup. As a member of the Workplace Wellness Sales team, she/he will help to spread our mission “Creating Happiness Within”. We believe the power of health and happiness can deeply impact each one of us. We do this by partnering with corporations big and small to bring the BetterMe Fitness/Meditation/Yoga training platform as a benefit
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred;
- 2+ year(s) of sales experience required;
- Experience in cold calling and new customer acquisition;
- You are eager to learn and have a deep interest in selling a B2B Product;
- Excellent written/verbal English communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and handle time effectively;
- Write professional, succinct, and articulate emails to the prospective account;
- Being confident and eager to consistently communicate with C-Level Executive.
- Craft a phenomenal first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a best-in-class experience and pleasant encounter with customer service;
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in BetterMe;
- Cold call target prospects to demonstrate product features and benefits;
- Achieve quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business;
- Opportunity to continuously source new business prospects through outbound activities and occasionally prospect
- With your thoughts, our business will reach new heights and will make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better
“Last thing”. So of course, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on the important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and professional growth.
- Professional growth. Development team only Senior / Middle Level (90% / 10%). Internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons and the ability to attend critical events worldwide. Also, you will have Study Day, which you can devote to the learning of new technologies.
- No legacy code. We work only with new technologies and new frameworks.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. We will provide you with the equipment that you think you need for comfortable work and perform tasks.
- Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team buildings, travel abroad and more.