Junior Traffic Manager
Genesis is more than 900 people in 9 countries, which create products for 200 million users a month. This is a full-cycle company where there are no customers, we create all our projects from the idea and the first drafts to realization and getting the best positions in the market or in our niche.
Now we are looking for a young and ambitious specialist to join our team as Junior Traffic Manager, who will be able to develop ad monetisation of the web-platform together with the other team members. You are an ideal candidate if you want to start your career in the product IT and Internet advertising.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Set-up, monitor and optimise advertising campaigns;
- Communicate with advertisers and resolve emerging issues;
- Test new advertising networks and ad formats;
- Look for new opportunities to accelerate ad revenue growth.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Desire and willingness to develop in the field of Internet advertising;
- Good communication and problem-solving skills;
- English - Upper Intermediate or higher;
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details;
- Experience in MS Office, especially Excel.
Will Be a Plus:
- Previous experience in digital marketing / advertising;
- Experience of working with ad trackers (Voluum, Binom, AdsBridge, Appsflyer etc).
Why It’s Worth Working with us:
- One of the best teams you will ever find.
- Custom Work Stations - Mac? PC? Linux? It doesn't matter, you can choose everything you need.
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development review.
- Education Support – reimbursements of conference fees, trainings or additional education. English classes in the office. In-house library, regularly supplemented according to our team’s preferences.
- Free Meals Every Day – our grandmother told us that food = love. We show lots of love by making sure you never go hungry. (Free lunches, fruits, sweets, drinks, ice-cream).
- Full Health Insurance - we provide fully paid health benefits for all our employees. Nobody gets sick on our watch.
- Flexible Paid Vacation - take day-off whenever you need to live a balanced and fulfilling personal life.
- Fully-equipped perfect office space located close to Tarasa Shevchenko metro station.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
- Awesome Events - Do you like ski trips? Wine tasting? Team Traveling? Social activities and charity? Then you are in the right place.
Join our team today!