Chief Accountant (International Reporting)
Genesis, one of the world's largest product IT companies with more than 900 people in 9 countries, which create products for 200 million monthly users. Genesis is a full-cycle company: we create all our projects from the idea and the first drafts to realization and getting the best positions in the market or in our niche. Genesis is currently searching for talented and highly motivated people to fill the position of Chief Accountant for international reporting of the Group.
Chief Accountant as amember of Finance team will run the establishment and further manage the accounting function for international reporting of the Group. Chief Accountant will be responsible for organization and control of the accounting process of revenue, expenses, operating results and company property status, reporting process, tax risks managing process.
This is a unique opportunity for a financial professional with outstanding career prospects in one of the biggest product IT companies in CEE.
- Organization and control of the accounting process of revenue, expenses, operating results, property and equipment, etc.
- Recruitment and management of three accountants for the function located in Kyiv office, management of subordinates’ career development;
- Planning and implementation of activity for improving of accounting and reporting processes;
- Assure timely and correct preparation of accounting records for international reporting;
- Assure timely preparation of statutory financial reports and participate in the preparation of consolidated IFRS financial statements;
- Organization of the expenses and payments control in accordance with the terms of contracts;
- Support of external and local audit of the Group and its companies;
- Liaise with Finance function stakeholders on financial issues.
Key qualifications of ideal candidate:
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, business, or other related field;
- 3+ years of experience as Chief Accountant. Experience with internet business, online payments, e-marketing will be an advantage;
- Completed or on financial stage of completion of accounting financial qualification such as CAP / CIPA, CPA, ACCA, etc.
- Good knowledge of IFRS;
- Knowledge of accounting software / SAAS: 1C, Xero, QuickBooks, or other ERP systems;
- English – Upper-Intermediate: oral and written (can be interviewed in English);
- Structured thinking, attention to details, ability to work with vast quantities of information.
- Competitive salary and good compensation package – for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus system; official employment; medical insurance;
- Strong and enthusiastic team – you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks – being responsible for a part of company's finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
- Convenient working conditions – comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
- Sports and healthcare – running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth – in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes, compensation of professional qualifications costs (CAP / CIPA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).