Business Development Manager
Genesis, one of the largest Product IT companies in the world with key focus on Social Discovery industry. Our projects are built from scratch to one of the largest web platforms worldwide. We are building the best product team and are always looking for world-class experts to join us. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
Now we are looking for an ambitious specialist to join our team as Business Development Manager who will be responsible for building relationships with our partners in the USA and other Tier-1 countries. This is a unique opportunity to develop your business development and sales skills in very competitive and profitable Internet niches.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- 2-3+ years of experience in business development and sales;
- Proven track record of successful deals (preferably with clients in Tier-1 markets);
- Advanced English (90% of clients are from the USA);
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills;
- Good analytical thinking, ability to quickly understand new markets and business models;
- Good presentation skills;
- Responsibility, positive attitude and willingness to learn a lot.
Will Be a Plus:
- Experience of sales in very competitive digital niches (nutrition, gambling etc);
- Previous experience of working with affiliate and CPA traffic.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Development of sales capabilities on the project;
- Search and negotiations with new partners (publishers, advertisers, service providers etc.) to grow revenue and improve profitability;
- Working mainly in highly competitive niches;
- Development of new business directions;
- Market and competitors research;
- Preparation of presentations, teasers with the description of our unique product offerings;
- Communication with developers and marketing teams;
- Participation in affiliate conferences in the USA, Europe and Asia, direct communication with our partners.
Why It’s Worth Working with us:
- One of the best teams you will ever find;
- Custom Work Stations - Mac? PC? Linux? It doesn't matter, you can choose everything you need;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development review;
- Education Support – reimbursements of conference fees, trainings or additional education. English classes in the office. In-house library, regularly supplemented according to our team’s preferences;
- Free Meals Every Day – our grandmother told us that food = love. We show lots of love by making sure you never go hungry; (Free lunches, fruits, sweets, drinks, ice-cream)
- Full Health Insurance - we provide fully paid health benefits for all our employees. Nobody gets sick on our watch;
- Flexible Paid Vacation - take day-off whenever you need to live a balanced and fulfilling personal life;
- Fully-equipped perfect office space located close to Tarasa Shevchenko metro station;
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status;
- Awesome Events - Do you like ski trips? Wine tasting? Team Traveling? Social activities and charity? Then you are in the right place.
Join our team today!