Middle iOS Engineer (BetterMe USA)
BetterMe is one of the TOP-5 favorite apps in Health&Fitness category in the USA. For the last 1,5-year apps family BetterMe has been downloaded more than 15 million (iOS+Android). We have 5 mln women community on FB – more than any other competitor has. Apps have a 4.5* rating of the IOS App Store. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 40 people in Kyiv.
We're largest partners Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Pinterest / Twitter from CEE. We have huge experience in user
BetterMe turned a smartphone into a personal trainer, who understands needs and helps reach desired results our customers. We by analyzing users behavior and create personalized user data profiles, ensuring reliable and long-lasting relationships between us.
There are several successful products in the family BetterMe:
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Workouts
- BetterMen: Workouts
- BetterMe: Meditation
- BetterMe: Yoga
- BetterMe: Walking
Our mission is to help people creating happiness within. Having your mind
- 2+ years of experience in mobile development;
- Excellent experience with Swift;
- Knowledge of OOP principles, design patterns, VIPER;
- TDD experience;
- Аdvаnced knowledge of Git;
- Ability to work with complex animation;
- Fаmiliаrity with CI.
At the end we finish:
You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
“Last thing”. So of course, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on the important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and professional growth.
- Professional growth. Development team only Senior / Middle Level (90% / 10%). Internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons and the ability to attend critical events worldwide. Also, you will have Study Day, which you can devote to the learning of new technologies.
- No legacy code. We work only with new technologies and new frameworks.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. We will provide you with the equipment that you think you need for comfortable work and perform tasks.
- Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team buildings, travel abroad and more.