Junior Treasury Manager
Genesis, one of the world’s largest product IT companies, is searching for a talented and highly-motivated person to fill the position of Treasury Manager.
As a Treasury Manager, you’ll be always looking for innovative ways to help Genesis conquer the world while avoiding risks and material surprises. In your work you’ll be making creative decisions that are backed by both your experience and wide knowledge of the economy and financial industry.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury you will help establish and carry out a robust governance function across treasury. You will work closely with the top-management, Finance Team and Product teams to help develop and implement processes and policies necessary for effective and efficient Treasury function. Your key responsibilities include executing payments, developing procedures and control processes, monitoring compliance with policies, generating reporting packages for performance and compliance purposes, and continuously seeking ways to reduce operational risk and improve the efficiency of Company’s treasury activities.
- Support the development and maintenance of all treasury procedures; develop treasury processes and procedures in conjunction with process owners focusing on timely settlement of the company’s obligations, compliance with controls and applicable corporate policies & legislation;
- Analyze monthly financial data and make sure all applicable monthly cash activity has been recorded and reconciled;
- Participation in business communication and negotiations with the banks, contractor companies, partnersand projects;
- Preparation of finance instructions, reports, presentations and documents;
- Provide support to finance management and other internal customers as needs arise, including ad-hoc financial analysis and special projects.
An ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Background in economics, business, other related field or equivalent practical experience;
- Basic knowledge or experience in accounting and financial analysis;
- Experience with spreadsheet and presentation software;
- English – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written;
- Strong communication and written skills;
- Willingness to learn and work;
- Responsibility and readiness to act independently.
- Competitive salary and good compensation package – for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus/option system; official employment;
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks - being responsible for a part of company's finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
- Sports and health care - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.
Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- more than 200 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- more than 900 employees in 9 offices all over the world.
We are waiting for you in our team!