Account Manager (FMCG)
Genesis, one of the largest Product IT companies in the world. We develop our own products and sophisticated in-house technologies. Our projects are built from scratch to one of the largest web and app dating platforms worldwide.
This is a chance for a talented person with good communication and analytical skills to build a career within a large international fast-growing IT company.
- Proactive, with strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- At least upper-intermediate oral and written English.
- Enjoy developing partner relationships, giving high priority to partners’ business development needs.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Motivation to work hard and learn quickly.
- Project management experience and ability to complete complex turnkey tasks.
- Key account management checkpoints every month locally and internationally.
- Developing partner relationships, understanding their business and information needs.
- Provide actionable recommendations and analytical insights to resolve partners' business challenges and develop partner's growth and profitability in line with project's objectives.
- Obtain, share and leverage competitive market intelligence.
- Define and commit to KPI's for business performance evaluation of key activities with partner accounts.
- Providing advice on the improvement of the project in compliance with partners’ feedback.
- 1-3 years of experience in international FMCG company is a huge advantage.
- Focus on results rather than processes.
- Review salaries based on your personal achievements, rather than calendar dates.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth: in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
- Interesting and challenging tasks, a strong and enthusiastic team - the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional development.
- Convenient working conditions - flexible working hours, a comfortable office located a 5-minute walk from the Taras Shevchenko metro station, a summer terrace, a fully-equipped music rehearsal room, free lunches in office etc.
- Sports and healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; a corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel unwell.