Genesis has opened a vacancy of Customer Support Representative. It is a job for people who fluently speak English and would like to take part in a fast-growing product development. We are looking for active young people to be a part of our team in Kyiv office.
Genesis is a global consumer Internet company operating in more than 10 international markets - both developed and emerging:
- more than 200 million monthly unique visitors across all platforms;
- largest digital media in Africa and Kazakhstan, one of the biggest publishers of viral content globally;
- the largest horizontal classified in Nigeria;
- one of the biggest partners of Google, Facebook and Opera in the EMEA region;
- one of the best IT employers in Ukraine according to DOU ratings;
- head office in Kyiv (500 employees).
We are waiting for
- Fluent English (verbal and written) is a must;
- Strong written and spoken communication skills;
- Previous experience in technical support;
- Previous experience with Zendesk (other helpdesk systems) is a big plus;
- Ability to work the night shifts.
What are you going to do:
- Provide customer support via chat, tickets
- Consult clients about service, features, payment options etc.;
- Resolve customers' issues with the service;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment;
- No cold calling, no sales.
- Flexible schedule (work in shifts);
- Competitive salary + bonus;
- International client cooperation.