Senior iOS Engineer (BetterMe USA)
BetterMe is one of the most popular mobile apps in the U.S. in Health & Fitness category. It has been downloaded more than 13 million times over a period of 12 months since its introduction. BetterMe transforms its user's smartphones into personal trainers that understand the needs of its users and help them achieve the desired results.
The BetterMe mobile development team is looking for a Senior iOS Engineer, who would be able to not only execute the assigned tasks but to implement solutions, which improve the development process and its speed. We need a developer with business thinking skills, who would be able to make the right decisions in terms of priority and resource use.
We are growing and have an open position of a Senior iOS Engineer. If you have needed qualifications and ready to maintain required duties on a daily basis, please apply:
- 4+ years of experience in mobile development;
- Excellent experience with Swift, Objective-C;
- Knowledge of OOP principles, design patterns, VIPER, Redux;
- TDD / BDD experience;
- Аdvаnced knowledge of Git;
- Ability to work with complex animation;
- Fаmiliаrity with CI;
- Requires a portfolio and fully finished applications in App Store;
- (Desired) Experience with Augmented Reality using ARKit - excellent plusses.
Also at this time, we are interested in improving our app by using ARKit - a technology, which we would like to use to add a 3D model of a female personal trainer. This should improve user experience and would create a unique product in the Health & Fitness category, so if you have experience with Augmented Reality using ARKit - it will be excellent plusses.
Apart from all of the technical requirements, it is important for our future colleague to be a genuine part of our team. As a result, we expect the following from all applicants:
- Flexibility in decision making and a real sense of understanding when it comes to choosing a compromise over your own decision and vice versa;
- Ability to work in a team and provide your own input into various company processes;
- Essential ability to share your experience and adopt the experience of your colleagues;
- Sense of humor (we work hard and need humor to keep up the energy levels).
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks in the global project.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- more than 200 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- one of the largest social discovery businesses in the world;
- more than 900 employees in 9 offices all over the world;
We are waiting for you in our team!