Genesis, one of the world's largest product IT companies with more than 900 people in 9 countries, which create products for 200 million monthly users. Genesis is a full-cycle company: we create all our projects from the idea and the first drafts to realization and getting the best positions in the market or in our niche. Genesis is currently searching for talented and highly motivated people to fill the position of Financial Controller.
As a Financial Controller, you will be always looking for innovative ways to help Genesis conquer the world avoiding risks and material surprises. In your work, you will be making creative decisions that are backed by both your experience and knowledge of economics and financial industry.
In cooperation with other departments, you will help maintain full and timely control over financial operations of Genesis in all of its business units. You will work closely with Finance Team and Product Teams to help develop and implement policies necessary for effective and efficient financial function. Your key responsibilities will include working capital management of Genesis business units, cash flow management, formalization of Group internal controls, development of internal ERP software, financial analysis, and IFRS financial reporting of Genesis.
- Maintaining control over working capital and cash flow of the Group;
- Running the process of monthly budgeting and forecasting within all key business departments;
- Monitoring of day-to-day financial operations of business units;
- Support in development of internal finance software, including communication with process owners and business users in terms of financial processes automation;
- Communications with internal departments (treasury, reporting, taxes, and legal);
- Communication with external partners of the Group, including advertising networks, banks and financial institutions.
Key qualifications of ideal candidate:
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, business, or other related field;
- Experience in finance of Big4 or international companies – 3-4 years;
- Outstanding career track record;
- Advanced knowledge and experience in accounting and financial analysis;
- English – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written (can be interviewed in English; will be a plus if candidate had passed international certification such as IELTS, TOEFL);
- Strong communication skills: oral and written; ability to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments;
- Structured thinking and ability to take data-driven business decisions;
- Result oriented and hard-working, high ambitions;
- Open minded, change agent, team player;
- Leadership and management potential are considered as a huge advantage.
Will be an advantage if candidate:
- Is ready to contribute to the improvement of internal processes and procedures;
- Has experience with project management software such as JIRA, YouTrack;
- Has experience with data analysis software such as Vertica, Tableau etc.
- Competitive salary and good compensation package – for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus/option system; official employment;
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks - being responsible for a part of company's finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
- Sports and healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.