Ad Operations Manager
Genesis, one of the largest Product IT companies in the world. We develop our own products and sophisticated in-house technologies. Our projects are built from scratch to one of the largest web and app dating platforms worldwide.
Now we are looking for a talented Ad Operations Manager to join our new team. Recently we launched a new project for US market with key focus on Social Discovery & Dating industry.
We are building the best product team in Ukraine and are always looking for world-class experts to join us. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard, but we always have fun doing it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Development & management of web products monetization schemes;
- Testing of multiple advertising networks & ad formats, traffic arbitrage;
- Сlose communication with development team;
- Custom setup of ad placements, make recommendations for optimization;
- Investigate technical issues that influence on main metrics;
- Monitoring and analysis of stats in different breakdowns;
- Analysis of ways to drive new revenue opportunities;
- Define factors that influence on increase or decrease of main figures.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- 1+ years’ experience in ad operations;
- Deep understanding the principals of Ad serving;
- Extensive experience with advertiser ad serving platforms: OpenX (Revive), DFP;
- Experience with trackers (Voluum, Binom, AdsBridge, Appsflyer etc);
- Understanding of basics behind Affiliate Marketing & Advertising Networks.
- Comfortable working with development and analytics teams;
- Solid understanding of web standards;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal);
- Working knowledge of Excel, understand how to manage large data sets (database + DB visualization tool) ;
- Strong understanding of main advertising terms: waterfall, yield management, eCPM, RPM, backfill etc.
Why It’s Worth Working with us:
- One of the best teams you will ever find.
- Custom Work Environment - Mac? PC? Linux? It doesn't matter, you can choose everything you need.
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development review.
- Education Support - reimbursements of conference fees, trainings or additional education. English classes in the office. In-house library, regularly supplemented according to our team’s preferences.
- Free Meals Every Day – our grandmother told us that food = love. We show lots of love by making sure you never go hungry. (Free lunches, fruits, sweets, drinks, ice-cream)
- Full Health Insurance - we provide fully paid health benefits for all our employees. Nobody gets sick on our watch.
- Flexible Paid Vacation - take day-off whenever you need to live a balanced and fulfilling personal life.
- Fully-equipped perfect office space located close to Tarasa Shevchenko metro station.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
- Awesome Events - Do you like ski trips? Wine tasting? Team Traveling? Social activities and charity? Then you are in the right place.
Join our team today!