Junior/Middle User Acquisition Manager
Genesis, one of the largest Product IT companies in the world. We develop our own products and sophisticated in-house technologies. Our projects are built from scratch to one of the largest web and app dating platforms worldwide.
Now we are looking for a talented User Acquisition Manager join our new team. Recently we launched a new project for US market with key focus on Social Discovery & Dating industry.
We are building the best product team in Ukraine and are always looking for world-class experts to join us. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Dig deep into campaign and app store performance data to identify opportunities for improvement and spend optimization. Be prepared to test quickly and often!;
- Monitor ad spend across top ad channels (led by Facebook and Snapchat);
- Use data to develop strong hypotheses, independently solve problems and provide actionable insights;
- Deliver product marketing analysis and make asset recommendations to optimize performance through rapid, data-driven iteration and A/B testing;
- Monitor key trends in gaming across marketing channels and ASO strategies, then apply them;
- Closely cooperate with product, design dev teams to directly influence the product, its performance and strategy.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- 1+ years experience with Facebook Ads or Google Adwords;
- 1+ years experiencing running analysis delivering qualified users while maintaining ROI and budget;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions;
- Strong eye for all things creative (creative management, A/B testing etc);
- Self-motivating and self-starting: proven track record in personal initiatives;
- Creative thinking and experience in close cooperation with product and design teams;
- Experience with SQL, Vertica, and Tableau would be a plus.
Why It’s Worth Working with us:
- One of the best teams you will ever find.
- Custom Work Environment - Mac? PC? Linux? It doesn't matter, you can choose everything you need.
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development review.
- Education Support - reimbursements of conference fees, trainings or additional education. English classes in the office. In-house library, regularly supplemented according to our team’s preferences.
- Free Meals Every Day – our grandmother told us that food = love. We show lots of love by making sure you never go hungry. (Free lunches, fruits, sweets, drinks, ice-cream)
- Full Health Insurance - we provide fully paid health benefits for all our employees. Nobody gets sick on our watch.
- Flexible Paid Vacation - take day-off whenever you need to live a balanced and fulfilling personal life.
- Fully-equipped perfect office space located close to Tarasa Shevchenko metro station
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
- Awesome Events - Do you like ski trips? Wine tasting? Team Traveling? Social activities and charity? Then you are in the right place.
Join our team today!