Business Development Manager (BetterMe USA)
About the Role
The Business Development Manager role at BetterMe is the best job out there for someone looking to grow in a sales and business development role at a fast-paced growth-stage startup. As a member of the Workplace Wellness Sales team, she/he will help to spread our mission “Creating Happiness Within”. We believe the power of health and happiness can deeply impact each one of us. We do this by partnering with corporations big and small to bring the BetterMe Fitness/Meditation/Yoga training platform as a benefit
How your skills and passion will come to life at BetterMe:
- Craft a phenomenal first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a best-in-class experience and pleasant encounter with customer service;
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in BetterMe;
- Cold call target prospects to demonstrate product features and benefits;
- Achieve quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business;
- Opportunity to continuously source new business prospects through outbound activities and occasionally prospect
- Strong desire to be in B2B sales position;
- Excellent written/verbal English communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and handle time effectively;
- Write professional, succinct, and articulate emails to the prospective account;
- Being confident and eager to consistently communicate with C-Level Executive.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred;
- 2+ year(s) of sales experience required;
- You are eager to learn and have a deep interest in selling a B2B Product;
- Experience in cold calling and new customer acquisition;
- Passion for health, fitness, wellness and BetterMe's mission to make the world a healthier place.
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning
- Interesting and challenging tasks in the global project.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- more than 200 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- one of the largest social discovery businesses in the world;
- more than 900 employees in 9 offices all over the world;
We are waiting for you