Head of Analytics (BetterMe USA)
BetterMe is one of the most popular mobile apps in the U.S. in
As Head of Product Analytics at BetterMe, you will be expected to be a partner to product leadership and ensure day to day tactical data is provided as and when needed. The position generates analytics and experimentation hypotheses to influence Product priorities, optimize our existing Platforms. This position will be responsible to oversee and contribute the improvement of our reporting/dashboard suit, enhance our A/B and multivariate framework, creating tracking requirements for new features and develop the vision for the Product Analyst team.
What you will be doing:
- Coach and lead established teams of analysts, including activity planning and refining working methodologies in order to ensure alignment with overall team strategy.
- Use data to generate customer insights and help Tech and Business leadership focus on addressing customer problems and opportunities.
- Engage with the Product leadership to develop a robust analytics vision and engagement model.
- Improve our experimentation decision framework and recommend and run A/B or multivariate tests and assess their status using statistical analysis.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Degree in science, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline.
- Proven experience managing product portfolios in the online space, with experience in the digital marketing and customer experience.
- Experienced leader with team and stakeholder management capabilities.
- Ability to work in a fluid and ever-changing environment.
- Deep understanding of data, as well as a strong business sense.
- Passion for making sense of user behavior, using any available methods.
- The recent experience of using more advanced analytics and some combination of:
- Coding skills such as Python, Java, or Scala.
- Analytics tools experience such as R, SQL, or Hadoop.
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets.
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
What we'll give you:
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning
- Interesting and challenging tasks in the global project.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
What you need to know about Genesis:
- more than 200 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- one of the largest social discovery businesses in the world;
- more than 900 employees in 9 offices all over the world.