Customer Support Representative (BetterMe)
BetterMe is one of the TOP-5 favorite apps in Health&Fitness category in the USA. For the last 1,5-year apps family BetterMe has been downloaded more than 15 million (iOS+Android). We have 5 mln women community on FB – more than any other competitor has. Apps have a 4.5* rating of the IOS App Store. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 40 people in Kyiv.
We're largest partners Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Pinterest / Twitter from CEE. We have huge experience in user acquisition/analytics/ ROI calcs and we work with very advanced technologies (AR, VR, machine learning, etc.).
BetterMe turned a smartphone into a personal trainer, who understands needs and helps reach desired results our customers. We by analyzing users behavior and create personalized user data profiles, ensuring reliable and long-lasting relationships between us.
There are several successful products in the family BetterMe:
- BetterMe: Weight Loss Workouts
- BetterMen: Workouts
- BetterMe: Meditation
- BetterMe: Yoga
- BetterMe: Walking
Our mission is to help people creating happiness within. Having your mind and body in harmony is vital. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
We are growing and looking for the role of Customer Support Representative. If you have qualifications needed and ready to maintain required duties on a daily basis, please apply:
- Student or fresh graduate with Upper-intermediate level of English (both spoken and written);
- High level of communication skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to fulfill multiple tasks at once;
- Customer-oriented, responsible and energetic person.
- Provide excellent Customer Care service through email and be ready to help our users to explore the world of health and fitness through our mobile apps;
- Report and escalate requests to Quality Assurance and Development teams in order to improve overall quality of BetterMe products;
- Prepare product overview by collecting and analyzing customers' needs, user experience and the workflow;
- Contribute to team efforts to maintain the quality of BetterMe products.
So of course, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on the important:
- Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and professional growth.
- Professional growth. Internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons and the ability to attend critical events worldwide.
- Comfortable work environment. A spacious office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station.
- Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
- Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
- Rest. Parties, team buildings, travel abroad and more.