Middle Business Development Manager
Genesis is more than 900 people in 9 countries, which create products for 200 million users a month. This is a full-cycle company where there are no customers, we create all our projects from the idea and the first drafts to realization and getting the best positions in the market or in our niche.
We are looking for goal-oriented person with strong soft skills, who will be responsible for building relationships with partners as well as monitoring and optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Manage relationships with external partners to ensure campaigns efficiency and on-time delivery;
- Manage the day-to-day affiliate requests, provide media buying recommendations and promotion materials;
- Identify new business opportunities and potential partnerships;
- Monitor campaign performance, synthesize data and provide analyses/recaps as needed;
- Previous affiliate management / digital marketing experience;
- Upper Intermediate English is must;
- Highly organized and proactive;
- Good communication and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to quickly learn and think outside the box.
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks in global project.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5 minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.