Middle frontend developer
Genesis is more than 900 people in 9 countries, which create products for 200 million users a month. This is a full-cycle company where there are no customers, we create all our projects from the idea and the first drafts to realization and getting the best positions in the market or in our niche.
We are looking for a Middle front-end developer for the biggest e-commerce project in Nigeria. Four years ago we launched Jiji.ng marketplace which is visited daily by more than five hundred thousand users. We are number one classifieds site in Nigeria. Nigeria is a country with an excellent growth of dynamics in GDP and Internet audience with a population of more than 200 millions of people.
How we work:
- Quick iterations (releases twice a week);
- Code reviews;
- Writing tests is crucial (CI is up and running);
- Using latest open source technologies (Vuejs, webpack);
- A/B testing new features.
- Excellent JS skills;
- Good knowledge of React or Vuejs, HTML5, CSS3;
- Version control system experience (Mercurial, git);
- Good English skills;
- 2+ years of professional software development.
- New SPA features development;
- General site redesign.
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks in global project.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5 minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.