HR People Partner (GMEM)
Genesis Media is a global product IT company which has over 200 million monthly unique users and is one of the biggest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple within the EMEA region.
Genesis has more than 1500 employees in 7 offices around the world. Our head office is in Kiev (more than 500 employees). In addition, Genesis Media is considered to be one of the best IT employers in Ukraine according to the DOU rating.
We are looking for a results-driven HR People Partner. You will have a leading role in providing an efficient, effective and innovative HR service to the business, ensuring it is closely aligned to the overall business objectives and plans.
- Provide full cycle of HR service (excluding recruitment) to the teams, including: onboarding, individual/team retention tools, training & development strategies etc.;
- Working with Teams on improving quality of cooperation and business unit performance;
- Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organizational change, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives in order to improve business efficiency and people management allowing for planned growth;
- Assist in customizing of HR procedures and ensure they are followed by employees;
- Provide personal support on the research, design and development of HR initiatives;
- Responds to organizational changes, employees’ needs, complains, wishes, creating solutions to employee’s challenges.
What we ask:
- 1+ years in People Partner’s role, or solid background in HR management or recruitment;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- A proactive approach to achieving business objectives and finding solutions to business challenges;
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities;
- Great desire to work with people;
- Ability to handle multitasking efficiently;
- Experience in IT industry is a plus, but not a must.
What we give:
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks in the global project.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
Join our team!