Genesis is more than 900 people in 9 countries, which create products for 200 million users a month. This is a full-cycle company where there are no customers, we create all our projects from the idea and the first drafts to realization and getting the best positions in the market or in our niche.
The ATS Administrator will serve as a 'super user' and administrator of the Applicant Tracking System. ATS Administrator will provide functional support to the Talent Acquisitions teams while ensuring a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction and service.
- Job posting, updating and promotion on a regular basis;
- Managing various administrative activities and assisting the Talent Acquisition team with all kinds of projects;
- Maintain our candidate database;
- Continuous improvement of work with ATS to ensure high standards of efficiency, data accuracy, and compliance;
- Constant communication with hiring managers;
- Track key recruiting metrics;
- Update and retrieve applicant information in ATS.
- Team player;
- Good command of both written and spoken English;
- Able to handle multitasking effectively;
- Great attention to details;
- Will be a big plus copywriting skills;
- Previous experience working with an ATS is preferred;
- Proven analytical problem solver;
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.