HR Branding Specialist
Genesis is a global product IT company with over 220 million monthly unique users and is one of the biggest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple within the EMEA region. We are one of the best high-tech companies in Central and Eastern Europe and a unique place to work! Genesis is considered to be the best IT employer in Ukraine according to the DOU rating.
In addition to top positions in markets, high-quality products and new ideas, Genesis is a company about people, their ambitions and success stories. We created and continue to improve the exceptional conditions for work, develop interaction within the company. We are focused on long-term cooperation, invest in our people and grow very quickly. Now we are the company of 1,500 people and this year we were joined by +400 new employees. Each of them passed a fairly strict selection and showed itself in the best possible way.
Therefore, we strive to build a strong brand (internal communications) to retain talented people, maximize their satisfaction with the company and attract new potential employees.
We are looking for HR Branding Specialist to strengthen the brand in the market, cultivate loyalty and recognition of Genesis.
- Organization and hosting different internal and external educational events and workshops (meetups and technological conferences, hackathons, etc.)
- Interaction with different local IT-communities and speakers
- Taking care of brand visibility within the compamny with the help of internal communications via different social channels
- Systematization educational materials (constant search of external events, selection of materials for the Genesis knowledge base and its supporting)
- Creation of infoposts to enhance the understanding of the global business and dynamics (news, changes in the company, our values, etc.).
- Feedback channels from employees formation
- Improvment the corporate culture and inplementing new ideas to realize
- Working closely with company generalship, cross-functional internal teams, CEO of products
We offer to join our team to somebody:
- Empathetic with deep understanding of employees needs
- Creative and confident
- Responsible and detailed-oriented
- With exceptional leadership skills and extra motivation
What we give:
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks in the global project.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, huge corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
- Great corporate culture: teambuildings, parties, charity and only a good vibe!
If you are ready for new challenges - please apply!