Senior Marketing Specialist
Genesis, one of the largest Product IT companies in the world. We develop our own products and sophisticated in-house technologies. Our projects are built from scratch to one of the largest web and app dating platforms worldwide.
We are building the best product team in Ukraine and are always looking for world-class experts to join us. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
This job will be a perfect fit for those, who like to explore, experiment and work with the target audience to define the marketing strategy of a brand new product. The person needs to be willing to take on responsibility and not be afraid of failures on the way.
This position will involve:
- Exploring a niche market. The application is launched on a very specific market, which is impossible to target using basic instruments in different marketing tools. Therefore, one of the core responsibilities will be exploring the market to find new ideas on how we can effectively target and attract the needed audience.
- Creativity. The person will closely communicate with the design team of the project to create and test new creative strategies to find those that would be most efficient for promoting the product.
- Willingness to develop their skills and pursue their knowledge. Our team is relatively new, so we are looking for someone, who will be willing to develop and learn along with us. We are looking for someone, who would be willing to create the structure from scratch, someone who is ready to experiment and set new standards of marketing on our market.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Planning, developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Optimizing Facebook, Snapchat, AdWords, Search Ads.
- Testing CPI and CPA networks, as well as other traffic sources.
- Search for new opportunities for driving traffic.
- Scaling the existing advertising campaigns.
- Optimizing conversion costs.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- 3+ years of work in the marketing field, where work on the niche market is a plus.
- Understanding the principles of attracting customers on Facebook, Snapchat, AdWords, Search Ads.
- Fluent English (verbal and written) is a must.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- High level of dedication and patience.
- Ability and willingness to work in a team.
- Willingness to give 110% to the job you like :)
- We’ll teach you how to use all of the necessary tools. The most important thing is your mindset, desire to generate ideas, and come up with solutions to given tasks:)
Why It’s Worth Working with us:
- One of the best teams you will ever find.
- Custom Work Environment - Mac? PC? Linux? It doesn't matter, you can choose everything you need.
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development review.
- Education Support - reimbursements of conference fees, trainings or additional education. English classes in the office. In-house library, regularly supplemented according to our team’s preferences.
- Free Meals Every Day – our grandmother told us that food = love. We show lots of love by making sure you never go hungry. (Free lunches, fruits, sweets, drinks, ice-cream)
- Full Health Insurance - we provide fully paid health benefits for all our employees. Nobody gets sick on our watch.
- Flexible Paid Vacation - take day-off whenever you need to live a balanced and fulfilling personal life.
- Fully-equipped perfect office space located close to Tarasa Shevchenko metro station.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
- Awesome Events - Do you like ski trips? Wine tasting? Team Traveling? Social activities and charity? Then you are in the right place.
Join our team today!