Genesis, one of the largest Product IT companies in the world. We develop our own products and sophisticated in-house technologies. Our projects are built from scratch to one of the largest web and app dating platforms worldwide.
We are building the best product team in Ukraine and are always looking for world-class experts to join us. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
This job will be a perfect fit for those, who like to explore, experiment and work with the target audience to define the strategies of the development of the image of the product. The person needs to be willing to take on responsibility and not be afraid of failures on the way.
This position will be about care, curiosity, and willingness to develop:
- Care about the users of the application. We have a very niche audience that needs to be listened to build an effective PR strategy and image of the product. Moreover, the person will be welcome to contribute any ideas and suggestions from the users directly to the developers of the application to make sure that our product meets the expectations of our users.
- Curiosity in trying new concepts, experimenting with posts and messaging. At the moment, the application doesn't have a strong positioning on the market, so any creativity and ideas on defining this positioning will be welcome. Full support of the entire team is guaranteed.
- Willingness to develop their skills and pursue their knowledge. Our team is relatively new and not very experienced in the field of PR, so we are looking for someone, who will be willing to develop and learn along with them. We don’t look for someone who has immense experience and works by the book; we are looking for someone, who would be willing to create the structure from scratch, someone who is ready to experiment and set new standards of PR.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
- Defining social media strategy.
- Defining positioning of the application on the market.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media.
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Contributing to the development of the application based on user feedback.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Bachelor/Master degree in PR, management, business, marketing or related field.
- Fluent English (verbal and written) is a must.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- High level of dedication and patience.
- Work experience in PR / Communications / Marketing is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to work in a team.
- Willingness to give 110% to the job you like :)
Why It’s Worth Working with us:
- One of the best teams you will ever find.
- Custom Work Environment - Mac? PC? Linux? It doesn't matter, you can choose everything you need.
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development review.
- Education Support - reimbursements of conference fees, trainings or additional education. English classes in the office. In-house library, regularly supplemented according to our team’s preferences.
- Free Meals Every Day – our grandmother told us that food = love. We show lots of love by making sure you never go hungry. (Free lunches, fruits, sweets, drinks, ice-cream)
- Full Health Insurance - we provide fully paid health benefits for all our employees. Nobody gets sick on our watch.
- Flexible Paid Vacation - take day-off whenever you need to live a balanced and fulfilling personal life.
- Fully-equipped perfect office space located close to Tarasa Shevchenko metro station.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
- Awesome Events - Do you like ski trips? Wine tasting? Team Traveling? Social activities and charity? Then you are in the right place.
Join our team today!