Junior Compliance Officer
Genesis is an international product IT company with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million monthly users. Genesis operates in both developed markets in the USA and Europe and fast-growing markets of Africa and Asia. Our projects are represented across all most popular platforms (desktop, mobile, iOS and Android). Genesis team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe developing products that change lives of people all over the world for the better. Our apps and websites were featured in success stories of our strategic partners like Facebook and Snapchat.
Genesis is currently searching for a talented and highly motivated person to fill the position of Junior Compliance Officerin the Compliance team.
The successful candidate will become part of our team to ensure compliance with the policies of our key partners (Facebook, Google, Snapchat etc) by all project teams. The person will work in a fast-paced and friendly environment and get unique experience of working closely with business development manager, CEOs, marketing teams and representatives of our partners. A talented person with perfect English will have an opportunity to develop fast and occupy senior positions in the international IT company.
- fluent oral and written English is a must (candidate can be interviewed in English);
- strong communication skills;
- “getting things done” approach;
- excellent research skills;
- high level of responsibility and keen eye for detail;
- strong desire to work in IT industry;
- background in law/compliance would be an advantage;
- may consider a candidate with minimal work experience, but strong motivation to learn quickly.
- review and approval of marketing materials for compliance with Facebook and Google advertising policies;
- review of content for compliance with Facebook monetization standards and content guidelines;
- communication on policy-related issues with company’s strategic partners (Google, Facebook, Snapchat, App Store and others);
- review of company’s websites, apps and other products and providing suggestions on improvement of user experience;
- assisting Compliance team with other ongoing work.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks - experience in the development of cutting-edge large-scale projects all over the World;
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station, a summer terrace; a fully-equipped music rehearsal room; free lunches, etc.;
- Sports and healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel unwell;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV along with a short letter in English describing why you are a good fit for this vacancy.