Genesis, one of the world's largest product IT companies with more than 900 people in 9 countries, which create products for 200 million monthly users. Genesis is a full-cycle company: we create all our projects from the idea and the first drafts to realization and getting the best positions in the market or in our niche. Genesis is currently searching for talented and highly motivated people to fill the position of Financial Analyst.
Financial Analyst will contribute to the development of finance function of the Group and perform a vast variety of finance related task. You will liaise with Finance and Projects teams to a) help develop and implement processes necessary for operation of financial function and b) support the Projects teams on financial matters.
This is a unique opportunity for a financial professional with outstanding career prospects in one of the biggest product IT companies in CEE.
- Each financial analyst in the team is responsible for specific financial processes of Genesis such as advertising income, marketing expenses, or payment processing of value added services;
- Financial reporting and analysis of Genesis projects on monthly / quarterly / annual basis, including compliance with IFRS, local tax policies & legislation, financial and operating overview;
- Preparation of CF forecasts on weekly and monthly basis, CF plan vs fact analysis, and other managerial reports on ad hoc basis;
- Control over working capital of the Projects;
- Optimization of administrative and project-related costs;
- Communication with Genesis external partners, including advertising networks, banks and financial institutions, internal departments over payment terms and key finance questions;
- Support in development of in-house created ERP software, including technical tasks, manual testing;
- Support of external and local audit of the Group and its companies.
Key qualifications of ideal candidate:
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, business, or other related field;
- Experience 1-2 years in Big4 / FMCG / IB or other international companies is a must;
- Outstanding career track record;
- Knowledge and experience with spreadsheet and presentation software (will be a plus if candidate participated in business case championships such as Business Diving, Changellenge, or other international case competitions);
- Started international financial qualifications such as CFA, ACCA, CIMA, or CPA, etc.;
- English – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written (can be interviewed in English; will be a plus if candidate had passed international certification such as IELTS, TOEFL);
- Strong communication skills: oral and written; ability to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments;
- Result oriented and hardworking, high ambitions;
- Open minded, change agent, team player;
- Structured thinking and ability to make data-driven business conclusions.
- Competitive salary and good compensation package – for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus system; official employment; medical insurance;
- Strong and enthusiastic team – you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks – being responsible for a part of company's finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
- Convenient working conditions – comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
- Sports and healthcare – running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth – in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes, compensation of professional qualifications costs (ACCA, CIMA, etc.).