BetterMe (the project of Genesis) is one of the most popular mobile apps in the U.S. in the Health & Fitness category. It has been downloaded more than 5 million times over a period of 6 months since its introduction. BetterMe transforms its user's smartphones into personal trainers that understand the needs of its users and help them achieve the desired results.
We are growing and have an open position of Customer Care Specialist. If you have qualifications needed and ready to maintain required duties on a daily basis, please apply:
- A young individual with Upper-intermediate English level (both spoken and written);
- High level of communication skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to fulfill multiple tasks at once;
- Customer-oriented, responsible and energetic person.
- Provide excellent customer service through email and be ready to assist 50-80 users per day;
- Report and escalate requests to Quality Assurance and Development teams in order to improve overall quality of BetterMe products;
- Prepare product overview by collecting and analyzing customers' needs, user experience
- Contribute to team efforts to maintain the quality of BetterMe products.
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning
- Interesting and challenging tasks in the global project.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- more than 120 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- one of the largest social discovery businesses in the world;
- more than 900 employees in 9 offices all over the world;
We are waiting for you