BetterMe (the project of Genesis) is one of the most popular mobile apps in the U.S. in the Health & Fitness category. It has been downloaded more than 5 million times over a period of 6 months since its introduction. BetterMe transforms its user's smartphones into personal trainers that understand the needs of its users and help them achieve the desired results.
The BetterMe mobile development team is looking for Senior DevOps, who would be able to not only execute the assigned
We really need a professional Senior DevOps who can make our team of developers better and stronger.
What will you do:
- Support and maintenance of servers infrastructure;
- Optimization of development, testing and deployment pipeline;
- Implementation of CI/CD process;
- Build of
- A thorough and applicable understanding
of:Linux Operating System (Storage, Network, Process Management), Networking fundamentals (switching, routing, load balancing);
- Experience Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies;
- CI/CD concept understanding;
- Configuration management: Ansible, Chef, Puppet and etc.;
- Container and clustering: Kubernetes, Docker, Swarm and etc.;
- Bash, Python, Perl, or Ruby scripting languages;
- Cloud Service Monitoring, logging and Analytics;
- Redis, Beanstalkd, ElasticSearch;
- Extensive troubleshooting skills in system performance and network connectivity;
- Understanding of secure data communications, infrastructure security, network security, and encryption best practices is a plus.
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning
- Interesting and challenging tasks in
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a
5 minutewalk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- more than 200 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- one of the largest social discovery businesses in the world;
- more than 900 employees in 9 offices all over the world;
We are waiting for you