Genesis, one of the world's largest product IT companies, is searching for a talented and highly-motivated person to fill the position of Junior Affiliate Manager and will take a control over our investments in affiliate campaigns.
Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- 200 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- more than 900 employees in 9 offices all over the world.
In Genesis we have good experience of building global products in challenging fast growing verticals. One of key feature that distinguishes our company from other is that we share information with our employees so you will see the results of your work immediately and will see how your efforts turn into business metrics on each stage. Here in our team you will enhance your skills quickly and will have a chance to reach great results as a specialist.
- strong verbal and written English (upper-intermediate);
- good knowledge of MS Excel;
- effective sales and negotiation skills;
- ability to work to tight deadlines;
- driven and results-orientated;
- the desire to learn and constantly develop skills as a marketer;
- experience of work in Big 4 (will be taken as an advantage).
- Manage relationships with the affiliate partners;
- research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners;
- daily monitoring of campaigns performance;
- analysis of our competitors;
- improve the performance of existing digital marketing campaigns;
- collaborate with the creative teams to create affiliate marketing material.
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks in global project.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5 minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
We are waiting for you in our team!