Mobile UX/UI designer (BetterMe USA)
BetterMe (the project of Genesis) is one of the most popular mobile apps in the U.S. in the Health & Fitness category. It has been downloaded more than 5 million times over a period of 6 months since its introduction. BetterMe transforms its user's smartphones into personal trainers that understand the needs of its users and help them achieve the desired results.
The BetterMe Product team is looking for an experienced UX/UI designer with analytical mindset who can bring our products to the next level of quality and business metrics; we are looking for a person who loves solving problems.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in mobile apps design;
- Knowledge of app usage patterns depending on the platform;
- Deep knowledge of HIG / Material design guidelines;
- Experience in preparing design assets, animations and specification;
- Strong experience in prototyping and designing interfaces that suit specific purpose;
- Strong prioritization skills;
- Ability to set up processes supporting effective communication with development team;
- Basic knowledge of app development processes;
- Work experience with Framer JS / Principle / Flinto will be a plus.
What you will be doing:
- Design a new Health & Fitness products;
- Create hypothesis, design highly usable interfaces, overview A/B testing;
- Create wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes to support design decisions;
- Be part of the Product team, supervise implementation of your ideas;
- Create breath-catching designs and animations for BetterMe mobile apps and websites.
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks in the global project.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- more than 120 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- one of the largest social discovery businesses in the world;
- more than 900 employees in 9 offices all over the world;
P.S. We do not review applications without portfolio and proven results.