Account Manager (FMCG)
Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- 200 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- more than 900 employees in 9 offices all over the world;
- head office in Kiev (500 employees).
Genesis is looking for an Account Manager for its fast-growing project oriented at the U.S. and EU markets. The successful candidate will be ensuring sustainable business development and responsible for partners’ growth and maximum profitability.
This is a chance for a talented person with good communication and analytical skills to build a career within a large international fast-growing IT company.
- Proactive, with strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- At least upper-intermediate oral and written English.
- Enjoy developing partner relationships, giving high priority to partners’ business development needs.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Motivation to work hard and learn quickly.
- Project management experience and ability to complete complex turnkey tasks.
- Key account management checkpoints every month locally and internationally.
- Developing partner relationships, understanding their business and information needs.
- Provide actionable recommendations and analytical insights to resolve partners' business challenges and develop partner's growth and profitability in line with project's objectives.
- Obtain, share and leverage competitive market intelligence.
- Define and commit to KPI's for business performance evaluation of key activities with partner accounts.
- Providing advice on the improvement of the project in compliance with partners’ feedback.
- 1-3 years of experience in international FMCG company is a huge advantage.
- Focus on results rather than processes.
- Review salaries based on your personal achievements, rather than calendar dates.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth: in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
- Interesting and challenging tasks, a strong and enthusiastic team - the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional development.
- Convenient working conditions - flexible working hours, a comfortable office located a 5-minute walk from the Taras Shevchenko metro station, a summer terrace, a fully-equipped music rehearsal room, free lunches in office etc.
- Sports and healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; a corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel unwell.