Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- 200 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps, and growing;
- the most prominent Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- more than 900 employees in 9 offices all over the world;
- head office in Kiev (500+ employees).
According to DOU, we are one of the best IT employers in Ukraine.
- excellent academic credentials in law;
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- fluent English (including legal drafting);
- outstanding analytical skills;
- a keen eye for detail;
- project management skills.
- working to ensure legal compliance in the Group's jurisdictions of operations (with a focus on North America and Europe) in respect of personal data protection, marketing, consumer rights etc.;
- legal support of venture capital and M&A transactions;
- communicating with partners, banks, law firms, service providers from a variety of jurisdictions.
- a strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional development.
- interesting and challenging tasks — experience in the development of cutting-edge large-scale projects all over the World.
- convenient working conditions — a comfortable office (a summer terrace, free lunches, a fully-equipped music rehearsal room with a drum kit) located a 5 minute walk from the Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- sports and healthcare — running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- exceptional opportunities for professional growth— in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
Отклик успешно отправлен