Social Media Buyer (Middle)
Genesis is looking to hire a Social Media Buyer (Middle) to one of its core Social Discovery projects - mobile app with millions of installs, monthly active users and hundreds of thousands of users online.
As a player on the media buying team, you will lead by example as you manage, grow, and optimize mobile user acquisition programs across Facebook. This role will be 100% dedicated to our mobile business, with the goal to drive new users to our top grossing mobile apps on iOS and Android via paid media.
The successful candidate will be a data and process-driven mobile marketer with knowledge of the mobile/app marketing space, will have proven track record in media buying teams, will be an organized self-starter, will have excellent communication skills, and will be detail-oriented and data-driven. Experience with Snapchat, AdWords and AppleSearch would be a great plus.
- Dig deep into campaign and app store performance data to identify opportunities for improvement and spend optimization. Be prepared to test quickly and often!;
- Monitor ad spend across top ad channels (led by Facebook and Snapchat);
- Use data to develop strong hypotheses, independently solve problems and provide actionable insights;
- Deliver product marketing analysis and make asset recommendations to optimize performance through rapid, data-driven iteration and A/B testing;
- Monitor key trends in gaming across marketing channels and ASO strategies, then apply them;
- Closely cooperate with product, design dev teams to directly influence the product, its performance and strategy.
Key qualifications of ideal candidate:
- 2+ years experience with Facebook Ads;
- 1+ years experience with Snapchat;
- 2+ years experiencing running analysis delivering qualified users while maintaining ROI and budget;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions;
- Strong eye for all things creative (creative management, A/B testing etc);
- Self-motivating and self-starting: proven track record in personal initiatives;
- Creative thinking and experience in close cooperation with product and design teams;
- Experience with SQL, Vertica, and Tableau would be a plus.
- Competitive salary and good compensation package – for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus/option system; official employment;
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks - being responsible for a part of company's finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
- Sports and healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.