Genesis, one of the world's largest product IT companies with more than 900 people in 9 countries, which create products for 200 million monthly users. Genesis is a full-cycle company: we create all our projects from the idea and the first drafts to realization and getting the best positions in the market or in our niche. Genesis is currently searching for talented and highly motivated people to fill the position of Financial Analyst.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be always looking for innovative ways to help Genesis conquer the world avoiding risks and material surprises. In your work, you will be making creative decisions that are backed by both your experience and knowledge of economics and financial industry. You will help maintain full and timely control over income and expenses of Genesis. You will work closely with Finance Team and Product teams to help develop and implement policies necessary for effective and efficient financial function.
- Analysis of financial data and making sure all applicable sales and expenses activity are fully and timely recorded in internal finance software;
- Maintaining control over working capital of the Group;
- Financial reporting on Group financial results on regular basis, including preparation of necessary documentation and compliance with IFRS, local tax policies & legislation;
- Support in development of internal finance software;
- Support of external and local audit of the Group and its companies;
- Communication with Genesis external partners over payment terms and key finance questions.
Key qualifications of ideal candidate:
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, business, or other related field;
- Basic knowledge / experience in audit, accounting, economics, or other related field – 1-2 years;
- Advanced knowledge and experience with spreadsheet and presentation software (will be a plus if candidate participated in business case championships such as Business Diving, Changellenge, or other international case competitions);
- English – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written (can be interviewed in English; will be a plus if candidate had passed international certification such as IELTS, TOEFL);
- Strong communication skills: oral and written; ability to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments;
- Structured thinking and ability to take data-driven business decisions;
- Result oriented and hard-working, high ambitions;
- Responsibility and readiness to act independently.
Will be an advantage if candidate:
- Is ready to contribute to the improvement of internal processes and procedures;
- Has basic knowledge of IFRS.
- Competitive salary and good compensation package – for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus/option system; official employment;
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks - being responsible for a part of company's finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
- Sports and healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.