BetterMe (the project of Genesis) is one of the most popular mobile apps in the U.S. in the Health & Fitness category. It has been downloaded more than 5 million times over a period of 6 months since its introduction. BetterMe transforms its user's smartphones into personal trainers that understand the needs of its users and help them achieve the desired results.
The BetterMe mobile development team is looking for Back-End Developer, who would be able to not only execute the assigned tasks but to implement solutions, which improve the development process and its speed. We need a developer with business thinking skills, who would be able to make the right decisions in terms of priority and resource use.
We really need a professional Back-End Developer who can make our team of developers better and stronger.
- 2+ experience in web development;
- Knowledge of PHP 7;
- Experience with MySQL, Redis, Memcached, ElasticSearch;
- Experience with Yii2 framework;
- Experience with queue servers and web socket;
- Knowledge of SOLID and design patterns.
- Support and product development: write new features and fix bugs;
- Write unit-tests;
- Improve code performance and code quality.
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning
- Interesting and challenging tasks in the global project.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- more than 120 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- one of the largest social discovery businesses in the world;
- more than 900 employees in 9 offices all over the world;
We are waiting for you